Azure Table Storage
- A NoSQL key-value store for large semi-structured datasets.
- Supports flexible data schema.
- Performs OData-based queries
- Allows you to store and query huge sets of structured, non-relational data. And as demand grows, your tables will scale-out.
- Scale-up without having to manually shard your dataset.
- The data is replicated three times within a region using geo-redundant storage.
- An entity has a limit of 1MB in size.
- Store data sets that do not require complex joins, foreign keys, or stored procedures, and can be denormalized for fast access.
- Table storage is used to store flexible data sets such as user data for web applications, device information, or other types of metadata the service requires.
- You can store any number of entities in a table, up to the storage account’s capacity limit.