Google Cloud GCP Cheat Sheets
For your convenience, this page serves as a directory of all Google Cloud cheat sheets that we have published so far.
Our Google Cloud GCP cheat sheets were created to give you a summary of the most important Google Cloud services that you should know in order to pass the different Google Cloud Platform or GCP certification exams such as the Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer and Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect exams. It’s presented mostly in bullet points to provide you with easy-to-digest and easy-to-remember notes that will help you gain a better understanding of the different Google Cloud services.
While these Google Cloud cheat sheets will save you from going through all the lengthy GCP documentations, we still highly recommend that you read those to supplement your exam preparations.
We also recommend that you answer as many Google Cloud GCP practice test questions as you can to further increase your chances of passing the exam.
- Google Compute Engine (GCE)
- Google App Engine
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Cloud Run
- Google Cloud Functions
- Google Cloud DNS
- Google Cloud Load Balancing
- Google Cloud CDN
- Google Virtual Private Cloud
- Google Cloud Hybrid Connectivity
- Google Cloud Router
- Google Cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Google Cloud Identity
- Google Cloud Armor
- Google Cloud Key Management
- Google Cloud Secret Manager
- Google Cloud Console
- Google Cloud Billing
- Google Cloud Logging
- Google Cloud Monitoring
- Google Cloud Deployment Manager
Comparison of Google Cloud GCP Services – to be published soon!
- Google Compute Engine vs App Engine
- Google Cloud Filestore vs Persistent Disk vs Cloud Storage
- Google Cloud Functions vs App Engine vs Cloud Run vs GKE
- Google BigQuery vs BigTable