Google Cloud Identity
- Cloud Identity is an API for provisioning and managing identity resources.
- Is a unified identity, access, app, and endpoint management (IAM/EMM) platform that helps IT and security teams maximize end-user efficiency, protect company data, and transition to a digital workspace.
- Use a single admin console to manage user, access, app, and device policies.
- Monitor your security and compliance posture with reporting and auditing capabilities, and investigate threats with Security Center.
- Helps you enforce policies for personal and corporate devices.
- Give users one-click access to apps with Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Hybrid Identity Management
- Extend your on-premises directory to the cloud with Google Cloud Active Directory Sync.
- This will enable simpler access to traditional apps and infrastructure with secure LDAP.
- Integrates with hundreds of applications out of the box.
- Cloud Identity has free and premium editions.
- Premium edition charges your organization per month per user.