Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- You can protect your documents and emails by applying labels.
- Labels can be applied:
- Automatically – administrators
- Manually – users
- By combination – recommendations
- Allows you to track your shared data and revoke access if needed.
- Configure policies based on the sensitivity of your data.
- Sharing data with others will be safe, and you are in control of who can edit, view, and print.
- Labeling content includes:
- Visual Markings
- You can use default labels or custom labels.
- The default classification labels are:
- Highly Confidential
Want to learn more about Azure? Watch the official Microsoft Azure YouTube channel’s video series called Azure Tips and Tricks.