Azure Machine Learning
- A service to train, deploy, automate, manage, and track machine learning models.
- Azure ML offers Basic and Enterprise editions.
- You can use Azure ML SDK for Python, Azure ML Studio, and ML CLI to manage your deployed models.
- You can automate and accelerate the ML lifecycle using MLOps.
- Azure ML designer allows you to visually connect (drag-and-drop) datasets and modules without writing any code.
- ML pipelines provide a complete logical workflow and an ordered sequence of steps.
- AutoML uses the target metric you specify to train and tune a model.
- Azure Cognitive Services enables developers to build cognitive intelligent applications without having AI or data science skills. The following are the Azure Cognitive REST APIs that you can use:
- Vision, Speech, Language, Search, and Decision APIs.