- A fully managed git repository where you can securely manage your code.
- You will be able to extend your git workflow with Cloud Source Repositories. Set up a repository as a Git remote. Push, pull, clone, log, and perform other Git operations as required by your workflow.
- You can create multiple repositories for a single Google Cloud project. This allows you to organize the code associated with your cloud project in the best way.
- View repository files from within the Cloud Source Repositories using Source Browser. You can filter your view to focus on a specific branch, tag, or commit.
- Private repositories are for free.
- Can be automatically synced with Github and Bitbucket repositories.
- Integrates with Cloud Build to automatically build and test an image when changes are pushed to Cloud Source Repositories.
- You can get insights on actions performed on your repository with Cloud Audit Logs.
- Cloud Source Repositories charges based on:
- Per user
- Egress network