- Cloud Dataprep by Trifacta is an intelligent data service for visually exploring, cleaning, and preparing structured and unstructured data for analysis, reporting, and machine learning.
- You can transform structured or unstructured datasets of any size — megabytes to petabytes — with equal ease and simplicity.
- Cloud Dataproc can transform datasets stored in CSV, JSON, or relational table formats.
- You can process data stored in Cloud Storage, BigQuery, or from your desktop, then export the refined data to BigQuery or Cloud Storage for storage, analysis, visualization, or machine learning.
- Uses a proprietary algorithm that interprets the data transformation intent of a user’s data selection.
- You can leverage hundreds of transformation functions readily available to turn your data into the asset you want.
- Cloud Dataprep enables users to collaborate on similar flow objects in real-time or to create copies for other team members to use for independent tasks.
- Explore your data through interactive visual distributions to assist in your discovery, cleansing, and transformation process.
- Cloud Dataprep automatically generates one or more samples of the data for display and manipulation in the client application to achieve performance optimization.
- Pricing is split across two variables;
- Design – is priced on a per-project basis for an unlimited number of users.
- Execution – consists of the Dataflow usage for running jobs in Dataprep.