In this section, we will compare seemingly similar Azure services and concepts, and highlight their main differences to help you gain a better understanding of these topics. The Azure certification exams are composed of tricky and complex scenario questions and going through this section can help you tackle these confusing questions with more confidence. Do note that not every cheat sheet here will be applicable to each AWS certification exam so it’s best to also refer to our study guides when reviewing.
If you prefer the convenience of accessing our cheat sheets plus our exam guide and tips in one PDF file, do check out our Azure exam study guide and cheat sheets eBook. We also recommend that you answer as many Azure practice test questions as you can to further increase your chances of passing the exam.
All the best!
Comparison of Azure Services
- Azure Virtual Machines vs Web App
- Azure Container Instances (ACI) vs Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Azure Functions vs Logic Apps vs Event Grid
- Azure Scale Set vs Availability Set
- Azure Blob vs Disk vs File Storage
- Locally Redundant Storage (LRS) vs Zone-Redundant Storage (ZRS) vs Geo-Redundant Storage (GRS)
- Azure SQL Database vs Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Load Balancer vs App Gateway vs Traffic Manager
- Network Security Group (NSG) vs Application Security Group
- Azure Security Center vs Azure Sentinel
- Azure Policy vs Azure Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Azure Active Directory (AD) vs Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)