Google Cloud Bigtable Cheat Sheet
- A fully managed NoSQL database service designed for large analytical and operational workloads and enables you to store terabytes or even petabytes of data.
- You can use Cloud BigTable to store and query time-series data.
- It is ideal for storing large amounts of single-keyed data.
- Scales seamlessly from thousands to millions of reads/writes per second.
- Resize your cluster nodes to adjust Cloud Bigtable throughput without restarting – all without downtime.
- When you use Cloud Bigtable, you are charged for the following:
- Type of Cloud Bigtable instance
- Total number of nodes in your instance’s clusters
- Amount of storage that your tables use
- Amount of network bandwidth that you use
Google Cloud Bigtable Cheat Sheet References: