- Gives you a personalized view of the status of your Azure services and regions.
- Azure Service Health is composed of three services:
- Azure status – informs you of service outages in Azure.
- Service Health – helps you have a customized view of your services’ health in a region.
- Resource Health – provides health information on your Azure resources.
- Active events in service health:
- Service issues
- Planned maintenance
- Health advisories
- Security advisories
- Track any alerts and issues in real-time and get full reports once resolved.
- You can configure alerts to notify you about active and upcoming service issues.
- Azure users can use Service Health at no additional cost.
Azure Service Health
Around 95-98% of our students pass the AWS Certification exams after training with our courses.
Over 200k enrollees choose Tutorials Dojo in preparing for their AWS Certification exams.
Our courses are highly rated by our enrollees from all over the world.
What our students say about us?
S. M. Shoaib