Azure Service Health Cheat Sheet
- Gives you a personalized view of the status of your Azure services and regions.
- Azure Service Health is composed of three services:
- Azure status – informs you of service outages in Azure.
- Service Health – helps you have a customized view of your services’ health in a region.
- Resource Health – provides health information on your Azure resources.
- Active events in service health:
- Service issues
- Planned maintenance
- Health advisories
- Security advisories
- Track any alerts and issues in real-time and get full reports once resolved.
- You can configure alerts to notify you about active and upcoming service issues.
- Azure users can use Service Health at no additional cost.
Azure Service Health Cheat Sheet Resources: