- Enables you to build applications without managing infrastructure.
- Enables you to run a small piece of code to do a task.
- A single task is performed for each invocation.
- You can run your code based on the HTTP requests or schedule when your function runs.
- You are only charged for the time you run your code.
Azure Logic Apps
- Allows you to automate your workflows without writing a single line of code.
- Build your workflow using a logic app designer.
- Workflow helps you create a series of steps for your logic app.
- Managed connectors allow you to access and work with your data.
- Trigger is the first step to run your logic app.
- Actions are steps that happen after the trigger and perform tasks in the workflow of your logic app.
- Enterprise Integration Pack allows you to create an automated, scalable enterprise integration workflow.
Azure Event Grid
- A network to route events between applications
- Route custom events to different endpoints.
- Events – The information that happened in the system.
- Event sources – Where the event comes from.
- Topics – It provides an endpoint where the publisher sends events.
- Event subscriptions – Filter the events that are sent to you.
- Event handlers – The service that will process the event.
- You must provide a SAS token or key authentication before publishing a topic.