- Amazon A2I is a service that helps you easily integrate human reviews in a machine learning workflow.
- Simplifies managing a large number of human reviewers at scale.
- Has direct integration with Amazon Textract and Amazon Rekognition
Common Use Cases:
- Content Moderation where human oversight is required to judge uncertain results from a machine learning model.
- Manual reviews of low confidence predictions due to documents that are scanned poorly or contain bad handwriting.
- Task type
- Type of task to be reviewed.
- Available task types
- Key-value pairs extracted by Amazon Textract
- Unsafe content flagged by Amazon Rekognition
- Custom machine learning workflows
- Worker task template
- This template lets you define a set of instructions for your workers whenever they perform a task.
- Worker types
- Amazon Mechanical Turk – a crowdsourcing service that allows you to outsource jobs to an on-demand 24×7 distributed workforce online.
- Private – A group of workers that you have sourced yourself (e.g., internal employees)
- Vendor – Third-party vendors from AWS Marketplace that offer human review services.
- $0.02 – $0.03 per reviewed image from Amazon Rekognition
- $0.02 – $0.03 per reviewed page from Amazon Textract
- $0.02 – $0.08 per reviewed objects from Custom workflows
Note: If you are studying for the AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty exam, we highly recommend that you take our AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty Practice Exams and read our Machine Learning Specialty exam study guide.