- Provides ongoing visibility into the state of your AWS resources, services, and accounts.
- The service delivers alerts and notifications triggered by changes in the health of AWS resources.
- The AWS Health Dashboard, powered by the AWS Health API, is available to all customers.
- The dashboard requires no setup, and it is ready to use for authenticated AWS users.
- The AWS Health Dashboard organizes issues in three groups:
- Open and recent issues – restricted to issues whose start time is within the last seven days.
- Scheduled changes – contains items that are ongoing or upcoming.
- Other notifications – restricted to issues whose start time is within the last seven days.
- You can centrally aggregate your AWS Health events from all accounts in your AWS Organization.
- The AWS Health Organizational View provides centralized and real-time access to all AWS Health events posted to individual accounts in your organization, including operational issues, scheduled maintenance, and account notifications.
- You can also create Amazon EventBridge rule to detect and respond to AWS Health events.
Around 95-98% of our students pass the AWS Certification exams after training with our courses.
Over 200k enrollees choose Tutorials Dojo in preparing for their AWS Certification exams.
Our courses are highly rated by our enrollees from all over the world.
What our students say about us?
S. M. Shoaib