- Provides ongoing visibility into the state of your AWS resources, services, and accounts.
- The service delivers alerts and notifications triggered by changes in the health of AWS resources.
- The Personal Health Dashboard, powered by the AWS Health API, is available to all customers. The dashboard requires no setup, and it is ready to use for authenticated AWS users. The Personal Health Dashboard organizes issues in three groups:
- Open issues – restricted to issues whose start time is within the last seven days.
- Scheduled changes – contains items that are ongoing or upcoming.
- Other notifications – restricted to issues whose start time is within the last seven days.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect is consistently among the top paying IT certifications in the world, considering that Amazon Web Services is the leading cloud services platform with almost 50% market share! Earn over $150,000 per year with an AWS certification!
Subscribe to our newsletter for more helpful AWS training notes and blogs like this and answer as many AWS practice exams as you can. 🙂