- Enables you to identify, detect, and investigate advanced threats in your organization.
- Allows you to monitor user activities and information.
- Identify and investigate advanced threats throughout the entire cyber-attack kill chain:
- Reconnaissance – identify attempts by attackers to gain information.
- Compromised credentials – any attempts that compromise user credentials shall be detected.
- Lateral movements – attacks to gain access to sensitive accounts.
- Domain dominance – the attacker has the credentials to access your domain controller.
- Exfiltration – unauthorized data transfer.
- You can also remediate malicious attacks with Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
Around 95-98% of our students pass the AWS Certification exams after training with our courses.
Over 200k enrollees choose Tutorials Dojo in preparing for their AWS Certification exams.
Our courses are highly rated by our enrollees from all over the world.
What our students say about us?
S. M. Shoaib