Google Cloud DNS
- Cloud DNS is Google’s infrastructure for production quality and high-volume authoritative DNS serving.
- Authoritative DNS Lookup
- Cloud DNS translates requests for domain names like www.google.com into IP addresses like 184.108.40.206.
- Manage your DNS records for your domain using Google Cloud Console.
- Create managed zones for your project so you can add, edit, and delete DNS records.
- You can control permissions at a project level and monitor your changes as they propagate to DNS name servers.
- Can perform DNS Forwarding for hybrid architecture.
- You can create Private DNS zones that provide an easy-to-manage internal DNS solution for your private Google Cloud networks to help you eliminate the need to provision and manage additional software and resources.
- Private DNS logs records on queries received from virtual machines and inbound forwarding flows within your networks.
- View DNS logs in Cloud Logging and export logs to any destination that Cloud Logging export supports.
- With Cloud DNS, the charge is per zone per month (regardless of whether you use your zone), and you also pay for queries against your zones.
- The pricing applies both to all zone types: public, private, and forwarding.