- A service that can help you build conversational interfaces using voice and text.
- Uses automatic speech recognition (ASR) to convert speech to text.
- Uses natural language understanding (NLU) for recognizing the intent of the text.
- Provides highly-engaging user experiences and lifelike conversational interactions.
- Gets more intelligent over time by using deep learning.
Common Use Cases
- AI Chatbots
- Informational bots
- Enterprise Productivity bots
- Voice Assistants
- Performs automated tasks such as ordering food or booking flights.
- Supports multiple intents – for example, a bot can book a reservation or may choose to cancel it.
- A set of actions given to a bot by a user.
- Intent name
- A description for the intent (e.g. ‘BookFlights’, ‘OrderFood’)
- Sample utterances
- Describes the tone of the intent.
- How to fulfill the intent
- Describes the method of fulfilling an intent.
- Deeply integrates with AWS Lambda to fulfill the intent.
- An optional parameter used as a part of the intent configuration.
- Slot type
- You can create a custom or built-in slot type.
- Each slot type should have a unique name within an AWS account.
- Pay-as-you-go payment model
- $0.004 per voice request
- $0.00075 per text request