Azure CycleCloud Cheat Sheet
- Orchestrate and manage high-performance computing (HPC) environments on Azure.
- Enables you to provision infrastructure for HPC systems, deploy familiar HPC schedulers, and scale the infrastructure automatically to run jobs efficiently at any scale.
- Scheduler Agnostic – use standard HPC schedulers or extend CycleCloud autoscaling plugins to work with your own scheduler.
- Manage Compute Resources – manage VMs and scale sets to provide a set of compute resources to meet your workload requirements.
- Autoscale Resources – adjust cluster size and components automatically based on workload, availability, and time requirements.
- Monitor and Analyze – collect node-level metrics and analyze the performance data using a visualization tool.
- Template Clusters – enables you to share your cluster topologies.
- CycleCloud agent (called Jetpack) – Installed by Azure CycleCloud on each virtual machine to provide the following functions:
- Node Configuration
- Distributed Synchronization
- Health Check
Azure CycleCloud Cheat Sheet Resources: