Google Cloud Build
- Build, test, and deploy on Google Cloud Platform’s serverless CI/CD platform.
- Cloud build is a fully serverless platform that helps you build your custom development workflows for building, testing, and deploying.
- Cloud Build can import source code from:
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud Source Repositories
- Supports Native Docker.
- You can import your existing Docker file.
- Push images directly to Docker image storage repositories such as Docker Hub and Container Registry.
- You can also automate deployments to Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) or Cloud Run for continuous delivery.
- Automatically performs package vulnerability scanning for vulnerable images based on policies set by DevSecOps.
- You can package source into containers or non-container artifacts like Maven, Gradle, Go, or Bazel.
- The first 120 build-minutes per day is free.
- The succeeding time is charged.