- An exabyte-scale data transfer service used to move extremely large amounts of data to AWS. You can transfer up to 100PB per Snowmobile.
- Snowmobile will be returned to your designated AWS region where your data will be uploaded into the AWS storage services you have selected, such as S3 or Glacier.
- Snowmobile uses multiple layers of security to help protect your data including dedicated security personnel:
- GPS tracking, alarm monitoring
- 24/7 video surveillance
- an optional escort security vehicle while in transit
- All data is encrypted with 256-bit encryption keys you manage through the AWS Key Management Service and designed for security and full chain-of-custody of your data.
- Snowmobile pricing is based on the amount of data stored on the truck per month.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect is consistently among the top paying IT certifications in the world, considering that Amazon Web Services is the leading cloud services platform with almost 50% market share! Earn over $150,000 per year with an AWS certification!
Subscribe to our newsletter for more helpful AWS training notes and blogs like this and answer as many AWS practice exams as you can. 🙂