Azure DevOps Cheat Sheet
- A service that offers a set of tools for planning, building, and deploying applications.
- Azure Boards
- It allows you to track features, user stories, tasks, and bugs associated with your project.
- You can also customize your dashboards and track progress easily during your project lifecycle.
- Azure Pipelines
- A CI/CD service that helps you build and test your code automatically.
- Enables you to deploy your codes to multiple targets at the same time.
- Azure Repos
- Store and manage your codes using a set of version control tools.
- It supports a version control system to track every change you made in your code.
- Azure Test Plans
- A test management solution that supports end-to-end traceability.
- Run tests simultaneously using exploratory test sessions.
- Azure Artifacts
- Allows you to create, host, and share your code/packages with your team or other organization.
- You can share your code by storing Maven, npm, NuGet, and Python packages together.
Azure DevTest Labs
- A self-service sandbox that helps you create Dev/Test environments.
- You can quickly provision different environments by using reusable templates and artifacts.
- It also has a cost management feature to track your VMs and PaaS resources to stay within the allocated budget.
GitHub Actions for Azure
- Automates software development workflows.
- A workflow enables you to build, test, package, release, and deploy projects on Azure.
- Each workflow is composed of individual actions that run after a particular event. These actions are defined in YAML files.
- You can find all the available actions in the Marketplace for GitHub Actions for Azure.
Azure DevOps Cheat Sheet References: