Welcome to Tutorials Dojo’s Introduction to Cloud Computing blog tutorial. This is a series of articles that are meant to help you learn the basics of cloud computing, and is a perfect resource if you are just getting yourself acquainted with cloud computing.
In this blog tutorial series, we will discuss what cloud computing is all about, give you an overview of the basics of Azure, AWS, and GCP, discuss the different certification learning paths, and provide information that can help you make a successful career shift. More importantly, we will also share some unique ways to help you build credentials and land that dream job of yours!
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Why Should I Learn Cloud Computing?
- 10 Common Use Cases of Cloud Computing
- I have no IT background. Is it possible for me to make a career shift to Cloud Computing?
- Introduction to AWS
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Certifications Path for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- AWS Certifications Path
- Azure Certifications Path
- Google Cloud Certifications Path
- AWS vs Azure vs GCP – Which One Should I Learn?
- Are Cloud Certifications Enough to Land me a Job?
- Unique Ways to Build Credentials and Make a Successful Career Shift to Cloud Computing
- Interview Tips to Help You Land a Cloud-Related Job
Note: The articles in this blog tutorial are part of our free Journey to Cloud: A Beginner’s Guide eBook. Click here to get a free copy.
Ready to take your learning to the next level? Become a multi-cloud professional by being skilled in AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. Check out our list of FREE resources here: