Google Cloud Console
- Google Cloud Console is a web admin interface to manage your Google cloud infrastructure.
- You can create projects on Google Cloud Console.
- With Cloud Console, you can quickly find and check the health of all your cloud resources in one place, including virtual machines, network settings, and data storage.
- Manage and audit user access to project resources.
- Track down production issues quickly by viewing logs.
- You can explore the Google Cloud Marketplace and launch cloud solutions with just a few clicks.
- View a detailed billing breakdown of your bills.
- Set spending budgets to avoid unexpected surprises
- Cloud Console enables you to connect to your virtual machines via Cloud Shell. You can quickly handle admin tasks using this instant-on Linux machine equipped with your favorite tools including Google Cloud SDK preconfigured and authenticated.
- Cloud Console is available at no cost to Google Cloud Platform customers.