- Creates templates for standard and repeatable Azure environments that comply with an organization’s compliance requirements and operational standards.
- It supports the following resources as artifacts:
- Role Assignments
- Policy Assignments
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
- Resource Groups
- It provides resource locking to prevent unwanted changes.
- A Blueprint may have its own parameters, but these can only be created if a Blueprint is developed from the REST API rather than Azure Portal.
- Blueprints role: Owner, Contributor, Blueprint Contributor, Blueprint Operator
- With Blueprints, you have a centralized location for environment management, including deployment, versioning, and update.
- If your subscriptions are in the same Azure Blueprint, you can upgrade multiple subscriptions at once.
- You can also use Blueprints to set up resource groups within subscriptions.
- Set up multiple environments within the same shared environment, when you assign a Blueprint to a subscription.
Around 95-98% of our students pass the AWS Certification exams after training with our courses.
Over 200k enrollees choose Tutorials Dojo in preparing for their AWS Certification exams.
Our courses are highly rated by our enrollees from all over the world.
What our students say about us?
S. M. Shoaib