Azure Big Data Cheat Sheet
- A service to store and process large amounts of data sets.
- Use Azure Data Lake Analytics to write queries that help you transform your data and extract valuable insights.
- Offers dynamic scaling and data parallelism.
- You can integrate Data Lake Analytics with Active Directory to manage users’ permissions.
- Create big data clusters for Hadoop, Spark, and Kafka with Azure HDInsight.
- Reduce costs by scaling your workloads up and down.
- Monitor all your clusters with Azure Monitor.
- Azure Databricks is based on Apache Spark capabilities that provide an interactive workspace and streamlined workflows.
- Enables you to read data from multiple sources and use Spark to create breakthrough insights.
- Azure Synapse Analytics is a data warehousing and big data analytics service.
- Allows you to ingest, prepare, manage, and serve data for BI and ML needs.
- You can use Azure Event Hubs for big data streaming and event ingestion service.
- Enables you to receive and process millions of events per second.
- Azure Stream Analytics provides you real-time analytics and a complex event-processing engine.
- Simultaneously analyze and process large volumes of streaming data from multiple sources.
Azure Big Data Cheat Sheet References: