Welcome to this course on AWS Developer Tools – CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy & CodePipeline. We will learn by practically implementing all these
AWS Developer Tools
1. Implement AWS CodeCommit Service practically and understand in detail about its features.
2. Implement AWS CodeBuild Service practically, run builds, understand about artifacts and its storage, implement build notifications.
3. Implement AWS CodeDeploy Service practically by deploying a spring boot rest services application to EC2 Instance. Understand and implement notifications.
4. Implement AWS CodePipeline Service practically by using other 3 AWS Services (CodeCommit, CodeBuild & CodeDeploy)
5. Understand the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment process in AWS by using these 4 AWS tools.
***************Section wise course details**********************
01 Step 01: Introduction
01 Step 02: Course slides and files for Download
AWS CodeCommit Service
02 Step 01: Introduction to AWS CodeCommit Service
02 Step 02: Create a simple Rest Application using Spring Boot
02 Step 03: Create Local & Remote Repositories and Check-in Code
02 Step 04: AWS CodeCommit Features
02 Step 05: AWS CodeCommit Conclusion
AWS CodeBuild Service
03 Step 01: AWS CodeBuild Introduction
03 Step 02: Create AWS CodeBuild Project
03 Step 03: Create buildspec.yml and start build
03 Step 04: Create AWS CodeBuild Notifications
03 Step 05: AWS CodeBuild Conclusion
AWS CodeDeploy Service
04 Step 01: AWS CodeDeploy Introduction
04 Step 02: Create pre-requisite roles required for CodeDeploy
04 Step 03: Create a EC2 VM and associate IAM Instance profile role
04 Step 04: Create Application, Deployment Group and Deployment
04 Step 05: Create appspec.yml and scripts required for CodeDeploy Life Cycle Events
04 Step 06: Create new build and deployment
04 Step 07: Verify the Deployment
04 Step 08: New Application Release Deployment
04 Step 09: AWS CodeDeploy Conclusion
AWS CodePipeline Service
05 Step 01: AWS CodePipeline Introduction
05 Step 02: Create Pipeline
05 Step 03: Verify the Deployment
05 Step 04: Make a change to Spring Boot Application and check-in code and verify Pipeline.
05 Step 05: AWS CodePipeline Conclusion
AWS CodePipeline Service – Deploy to Production with Manual Approval
06 Step 01: Introduction about Deploy to Prod with Manual Approval
06 Step 02: Create Production EC2 Instance & Production Deployment Group in CodeDeploy
06 Step 03: Add Manual Approval Stage and Production Deployment Stage
06 Step 04: Trigger CodePipeline by making a change to Spring Boot Rest Application
06 Step 05: Conclusion about Deploy to Production with Manual Approval
Who this course is for:
- Developers planning to learn about AWS Developer Tools for Code Check-in, Build and Deployments.
- System Engineers or Infrastructure engineers who want to better understand the Automated deployment process in AWS.
- Technologists who want to implement Continuous Integration and Continuos Delivery/Deployment process (CI/CD) in AWS.
- Technologists who have basic AWS knowledge
Plus a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you’re not satisfied for any reason.