NEWS: AWS re:Invent 2020 will be Hosted Online and Registration is FREE!
AWS re:Invent is a conference organized by Amazon Web Services for the cloud computing community. Since 2012, the conference has always been held in Las Vegas, but this time it’s going to be different. This 3-week conference will now be hosted online, and take note that this event is FREE for everyone. To join AWS re:Invent 2020 on November 30 – December 18, you can register here.
Why should you attend?
This virtual conference is the world’s premier cloud learning event. You can find different peers who leverage the cloud to create new solutions that will solve business problems. If you are new to the space of cloud computing, you can learn so much about AWS in re:Invent 2020.
These are the opportunities that await you.
- The latest news about AWS customers, products, and services by Andy Jassy.
- Learn how AWS Partners helps customers transform and innovate using the AWS Cloud by Doug Yeum, Sandy Carter, and Dave McCann.
- The advancement of machine learning in AWS, demos of emerging technologies, and customer insights by Swami Sivasubramanian.
- How did AWS optimize its cloud infrastructure by Peter DeSantis.
- Creating resilient architectures for the future of software development by Dr. Werner Vogels.
- Dive deep with AWS leaders as they share the latest developments in AWS technology, product direction, and compelling success stories.
- You would have unlimited access to hundreds of sessions led by AWS experts.
- Hone your skills with AWS Training and Certification.
- Get started with machine learning using AWS DeepRacer.
- Gain hands-on experience in Jams and GameDays.
- Engage with the sponsors of AWS re:Invent 2020.
- We Power Tech
- Builders’ Fair
- Getting Started
Mark your calendars now and get ready for re:Invent 2020. If you want to stay updated about this conference, you can visit their website here.